PicoSure Fort Myers at
Mi Medical Spa
We offer laser tattoo removal, laser skin treatments for sun damage, acne scars, age spots, freckles, pigmented lesions, and complete skin rejuvenation using the state of the art PicoSure laser.
PicoSure Fort Myers is the first and only PicoSure laser tattoo removal practice within a 100 mile radius of Fort Myers.
The PicoSure Laser is the fastest laser in the world for tattoo removal, clearing tattoo ink in about ½ the number of treatments required by older lasers in the SW Florida market. PicoSure Fort Myers is changing the tattoo removal experience with faster results, less heat damage, and fewer sessions needed, so an overall lower price compared to Q-switched and other common lasers.
The PicoSure Laser:
• FDA approved for tattoo removal in December 2012
• 93% of patients have complete or near complete clearing after 4 to 6 treatments.
• Easily removes blue and green inks, which were once considered the toughest colors to remove with existing technology, until the introduction of PicoSure.
• Older lasers on the market (aka "outdated technology") include:
Q-Switched Ruby, ND YAG, RevLite, AlexELETE, Astanza, MedLite, Sinon, Palomar and Spectra.
• Little to no scarring - due to the decreased thermal (heat) action of the PicoSure, there is little to no scarring. This results in a smoother appearance of the skin following removal of your tattoo.
• Less heat damage to the skin, and quicker clearing of shattered ink pigment can give you betters results for tattoo removal at PicoSure Fort Myers.
• In most cases, you can tattoo over the area of the old tattoo, getting the cover up tattoo you really want.
The PicoSure laser delivers energy to the tattoo ink in picoseconds, which is over one hundred times faster than old technology that only delivers energy in a nanosecond.
The ultra-short pulse of energy of the PicoSure laser goes beyond the photothermal action of a traditional laser by creating an intense photomechanical effect that shatters the target ink into tiny particles that are easily eliminated by the body, while leaving the surrounding tissue unheated.
Traditional nanosecond lasers used for tattoo removal rely predominately on photothermal (heat) action delivered to the pigment of the tattoo and the surrounding tissue, which can increase the likelihood of scarring.
All other tattoo removal lasers often require between 10 and 20 treatments, many times more, spaced 8-16 weeks apart. PicoSure treatments can be performed every 6-8 weeks, and tattoos are often cleared in 4 to 6 treatments, so your unwanted tattoo will be gone in a fraction of the time.
PicoSure is the future of tattoo removal
PicoSure Fort Myers at Mi Medical Spa
13731 Metropolis Avenue
Fort Myers, FL 33912
We serve the following counties: Lee, Charlotte, Collier, Sarasota, Desoto, Highlands, Glades, Hendry, Monroe Counties. In fact, if you want to drive to see us from your county, we’ll treat you too.
Monday through Friday 10-3.
Evening and weekend appointments available.
Text a photo of your tattoo to 239.309.8512 for a price estimate.
Please include your name and approximate measurements.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be the 2016 presenting sponsors for the 5th Annual Ink Life Tour!
Come see us for amazing show specials, great live music & the best tattoo artists around.
Get your laser or Botox treatment done on site all weekend long!
Harborside Convention Center Downtown Fort Myers.